Tuesday, August 23, 2011

shop update done, a little late


Update: There is a pattern available for this now: the Flora Needle Book pattern, available for instant download at Etsy and Craftsy.

Needle books are in the shop! I apologize that the update was an hour late and any inconvenience that might have caused. I knew as soon as I said a specific time yesterday that I was dooming myself. Ha! But I know you'll understand once I explain that I was talking with and praying for a friend who is going through a terrible time. Remember to thank God tonight for your families.

7 comments:

  1. Another batch of gorgeousness! Love 'em all, and am tempted, but I'll leave 'em for those who don't already have one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I said a prayer for your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, Grandma G, thanks so much. I dearly wish I could do more than pray for her, but I know it's all in God's hands.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure you helped her just by listening... and especially by praying. But I know it's very hard to know that a friend is hurting and you can't "fix it". God is in control, and He'll work it all out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I checked you out at 3 and 3:30 and then had to buzz off with other things to do. Looks like you're all wiped out already. Sounds like you were tending to more important matters though. Maybe I'll score one next time. Hugs and prayers to your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Skooks, you are so kind. And I really am sorry about the delay! There was really no choice in it, even though I hated to be late. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lindo!
    Parabens pela sua arte!
    Beijokas da Taci.

    ReplyDelete

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you post a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'notify me' box as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!